Chinese workers in Thailand now have an easy way to submit "Work Permit and Non-B visa"
Is it difficult? Wonderful Package has an expert team who ready to advise and apply Work Permit & Visa Non-B for you.
What is Work Permit and Non-Immigration Visa "B" (Visa Non-B)? What's the differences?
- Work Permit is a legal document which allow you to work in Thailand issued by Department of Employment, Ministry of Labour.
- Visa Non-B is allowing you to entry Thailand for work legally issued by Royal Thai Embassy, Ministry of Foreign Affair or Immigration Office in Thailand, which is needed to get permitted for both documents (Cannot be lacking at all).
How to apply Visa Non-B & Work Permit for the first time?
- Apply for Visa Non-B for 90 days from Thai Consular from home/residence country or Immigration Office in Thailand.
- Once visa granted, proceed immediately for Work Permit (W.P. 1) for 1 year validity at Department of Employment within 30 days.
- Once Work Permit granted, extend "Visa Non-B" for 1 year at the Immigration Office within 30 days.
Need to know how long is Work Permit & Visa Non-B lasts?
- Permission to allow worker to work in Thailand around 3 months/6 months/1 year/ 2years (maximum) depends on judgment of Department of Employment (Work Permit) and Immigration Office (Visa) by considering from various needs such as Type of work, Necessity etc.
Fees/Expenses of Work Permit & Visa Non-B, How long is the procedure?
- Fees are depends on each category of services, and duration of waiting time for approval if necessity documents attached, Work Permit may take 1 month and Visa Non-B may take only 3-7 working days.
In addition to the first time to do Work Permit & Visa Non-B, are there any other special cases?
Frequently other special cases are
- Work Permit & Visa Non-B is approaching the expiration date. You have to proceed within 45 days before the expiration date (W.P. 5). If you cannot re-apply before expiration date, you have to apply a new work permit following to the procedure for the first time to do Visa & Work Permit (W.P. 1)
- If you having another type of visa instead of Visa Non-B but you want to change the visa type to work in Thailand (W.P. 1), you have to following the procedure for the first time to do Visa & Work Permit (W.P. 1).
- If the work permit license is damaged or lost, you have to apply for a work permit replacement (W.P. 4) within 15 days after you know. You will receive a work permit replacement document from The Department of Employment within 7 working days.
- If you want to change or add a workplace, type of work, you can request a revision (W.P. 6) from the Department of Employment and you will receive within 3-7 working days.
Do you know apply Thailand Work Permit & Visa Non-B is easy than you think!!
If you have any questions, please contact Wonderful Package. We have staffs to assist you in any situations.
Thank you for information from
- Department of Consular Affairs, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Immigration Bureau
- Department of Employment, the Ministry of Lab
คนจีนมีเฮ! Work Permit คนจีนที่ไทย และ Visa Non-B มีคนช่วยทำแล้ว