If foreigners want to extend Tourist Visa, how do they do?
Most foreign tourists who come to Thailand will be fascinating in Thailand and wanting to stay longer. Because they are satisfied with tourist attractions, cultural diversity, beautiful natural, friendliness of Thai people, delicious and unique Thai foods. There are many activities to do.
Travel in Thailand for 60 days is not be enough for some people. Wonderful Package recommends tourist visa extensions to stay for another 30 days, extending tourists happiness who want to stay longer.
Before traveling to Thailand, foreigners must have a Tourist Visa or TR Visa which is a travel permit to enter Thailand for tourism purposes. The applicant must apply for a tourist visa from the Thai Embassy or the Thai Consular Affairs in the country of your citizenship.
For the first tourist visa application, the applicant will receive a single entry visa with a 3 months visa. It will stamp to allow staying for 60 days/ each time by the Immigration Bureau upon arrival in Thailand.
When the tourist visa is nearly expired, foreigners can apply for visa extension (Tourist Visa or TR Visa Extension) 1 time. It is an extension of a permit to stay in Thailand which the original visa has not expired. For the first visa extension, the applicant will receive a visa extension up to 1 month from the original authorization date expires except Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Nepal, Iran, Nigeria, Togo, Uganda will only receive a visa extension of 7 days. It depends on the consideration of the Immigration Bureau in Thailand. http://www.consular.go.th/main/contents/files/services-20190626-153444-035064.pdf
What are the documents for a tourist visa application?
1. Application Form TM.7
2. One passport sized photo (4 x 6 cm and taken within 6 months)
3. Passport (Validity of not less than 6 month)
4. Copy of passport, Visa, latest authorization stamp page
Where can I apply for a visa?
The location to apply for a visa extension (all types) is at the Immigration Bureau office both in Bangkok and other provinces.
- The officer will renew the visa with the previous information such as a previous tourist visa is a single entry, the officer will renew the single entry.
- If it is necessary to leave Thailand for any reason, you have to obtain a Re-Entry Permit at the nearest Immigration Bureau office or an international airport you will depart from. If you do not have a Re-Entry Permit, your visa will be canceled (except Multiple Entry).
- If foreign tourists stay longer than the permitted period, you will be fined 500 baht per day.
- If the result is not allowed to extend your stay, the Immigration Bureau will allow you to stay for another 7 days to prepare departure.
- Tourist visa holders are not allowed to work in Thailand legally. If you wish to work, you must obtain a Non-B Visa and must have a Work Permit.
Did you see? Extending a tourist visa to increase happiness for another 30 days is not difficult at all. If you have any questions or needs any advice, ask the Wonderful Package. We have a professional team to assist you all the time.
Thank you for information from