Q&A Question-Answer about Thailand Elite Card
Thailand Elit, Privilege Visa for Long Stay, especially for the members who will be granted to stay in the Kingdom of Thailand for 5-20 years. In general, foreigner who which to stay in the Kingdom of Thailand for long time must be be granted for long stay visa
under the procedure of Thai Government. So Elite Visa is one of visa which will be granted for long stay for foreigners.
Q : What is Thailand Elite Visa?
A : Thailand Elite visa is the Privilege for foreigners who are members for teporary stay in Thailand as belows:
1. Renewable 5 years Multiple Entry.
2. To be extended for 1 year of staying for each period in the Kingdom of Thailand.
3. To stay longer in the Kingdom of Thailand without leaving the country.
4. Privilege for personal assisting in Notification of stay every 90 days.
***Only available at The Immigration Bureau, Chaengwattana, Bangkok.
Q : How long to apply for Thailand Elite Member?
A : The period of apply will be about 1-4 months, depends on the trust or consideration of Thailand Elite Visa Officer.
Q : What's the required documents for apply to be the Members?
A : The required documents are as belows.
1. Copy of valid passport
2. 2"x2" Color picture
3. Application Form
4. Copy of evidences showing the relationship of family members (In case of applying for family)
Q : Why Copy of Passport is a must for applying?
A : Thailand Elite Officer will check the applicant's status from the passport if he/she is on the blacklist or any reasons which may cause the applicant be unable to obtain a visa.
Q : Can foreigner apply for Thailand Elite Visa if he/she hold Visa Non-B and also Work Permit?
A : Thailand Elite Visa is only for foreigner who hold Tourist Visa. Therefore, any foreigner who is granted for Non-Immigrant B Visa or Work Permit will be unable to apply for. If foreigner would like to hold Thailand Elite Visa, he/she must cancel Non-B Visa first and continue to apply for Elite Visa which will be the same category of Tourist Visa and he/she will be unable to work in Thailand.
Q : Does Thailand Elite Member has to make notification for every 90 days?
A : Regarding to the information from The Immigration Bureau, Thailand Elite Member must make notification for every
90 days in case he/she has long stay in the Kingdom of Thailand without leaving the country for 90 days.
Q : What will happen if my passport be valid for only 3 years?
A : Regarding to the procedure of The Immigration Bureau, if your passport is not valid for 5 years, Privilege Entry Visa
will be also expired and the rest of visa must be endorsed to new passport.
Please be informed that Thailand Elite Visa need 3 blank pages in your current passport. Thailand Elite Member & Thailand
Elite Visa Period will be on same page.
Q : Can Thailand Elite Member have Bank Account in Thailand?
A : Yes, the member can have Bank Account in Thailand. For more information, please contact our "Member Contact Center", Tel: +66-2-352 3000 or Email us : email@example.com
Q : Can foreigner apply for the member in case of he/she over staying in the Kingdom of Thailand without leaving the country?
A : No, he/she cannot apply for the member due to lack of qualification to be a member of Thailand Elite.
For more information, please see the link, http://overstay.immigration.go.th/advice.html.
Q : Can Elite Member work in Thailand?
A : If Elite Member would like to work in Thailand, he/she must apply and be granted for Non-B Visa only, on the other hands
his/her Elite Visa will be valid until expirition date. When Elite Member is granted for Non-B Visa, he/she must hold only Non-B Visa according to Thai Laws.
Q : How many choices of Thailand Elite Member?
A : There are 8 choices of Membership, depends on the previleges and the cost will start from 500,000.- Baht up to 2,000,000.- Baht
1. Elite Easy Access Membership
2. Elite Family Alternative Membership
3. Elite Family Excursion Membership
4. Elite Family Premium Membership
5. Elite Privilege Access Membership
6. Elite Superiorly Extension Membership
7. Elite Ultimate Privilege Membership
8. Elite Maxima Health Membership (Newest)
Q : Can foreigner apply for Thailand Elite Member from the abroad?
A : Foreigner can apply from the abroad and he/she must prepare for the below required documents before enter to Thailand.
1. Reservation of the arrival air ticket to Thailand.
2. Reservation of accommodation for 10 days. He/she can select ASQ or ALSQ accommodation.
3. Health Insurance with the cover of minimum $100,000.- for the whole period of staying in Thailand.
4. Certificate of PCR Test with Negative result.
5. Certificate of Entry (COE)
Whenever your visa is granted, you can travel to Thailand.
Thank you for the information from
Q&A ถาม-ตอบ เกี่ยวกับ Thailand Elite Card