Did you know?? During COVID 19, Elite Visa holders can entering to Thailand.
During the COVID-19 epidemic, many countries have restricted foreign entry into the country including Thailand.
For foreigners who want to travel to Thailand must hold a long-term visa or have a residence in Thailand or have been allowed to enter Thailand with a special visa as specified by the Thai government only, Elite Visa is one of the types of visas that allow foreigners to enter Thailand.
What is Elite Visa??
Elite Visa is categorized under Tourist Visa that offering privileges and services for members only. It provides the ultimate experiences of Thailand for members with hospitality and benefits beyond anyone else such as;
- VIP greeting services when arriving in Thailand such as immigration Fast-Track, exclusive arrival, and departure lounges including limousine transfer from airport to residence.
- Facilitate to do driver's license.
- Immigration services for 90-day report
- Assist in opening bank accounts
- Special discount at King Power Duty-Free branches, hotel, dining, and leading department stores.
How many types of Elite Visa??
Elite Visa can be divided into 7 types that vary according to price level and privileges. The membership fees range from THB 500,000 - THB 2,000,000.
|Type of Member
|1. Elite Easy Access
|2. Elite Privilege Access
|3. Elite Superiority Extension
|4. Elite Ultimate Privilege
|5. Elite Family Excursion*
|6. Elite Family Alternative
|7. Elite Family Premium
||depends on the type of the main applicant
*Prices for 2 people
How to apply for an Elite Visa??
Applying for a Thailand Elite Visa membership is hassle-free and does not require any complicated paperwork. You just meet these conditions then you can apply for membership and stay long-term in Thailand.
- Being sui juris under Thai law and being at the age of or over twenty (20) years old;
- Being allowed to stay in Thailand in accordance with the immigration laws or any related law of Thailand;
- Holding a foreign passport that is older than 6 months;
- Not having been adjudicated bankrupt;
- Not having been declared as a person of unsound mind, incompetence, or quasi-incompetence;
- Not having been sentenced by a judgment to imprisonment in any countries except for having been punished for committing petty offense
Can I apply for an Elite Visa from abroad?
Yes. You can apply for an Elite Visa even if you stay outside Thailand. However, you have to prepare the following documents before entering Thailand.
- Flight booking details to Thailand;
- Booking confirmed of accommodation for 14-day quarantine in the Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ) or Alternative Local State Quarantine (ALSQ);
- Health insurance policy covering all expenditures of medical treatments during stay in Thailand, including COVID-19 worth at least 100,000 USD;
- The COVID-19 PCR test with a negative result;
- Fit to Fly certificate issued within 72 hours before the departure time;
- Certificate of Entry (CoE)
When the Elite Visa is approved, you can travel to Thailand immediately.
If you are interested in applying for an Elite Visa membership, you can contact our staff for more information and facilitating in every process. We have customer service in 3 languages, Thai, Chinese, and English.
รู้หรือไม่? ในช่วง COVID 19 สามารถใช้ Elite Visa เดินทางเข้าไทยได้